Associate Creative Director on the first ever MoMA brand campaign highlighting the permanent collection in a way that creates awareness, drives traffic to the museum and elevates the brand reputation.
The 2015 integrated communications campaign extended across Print, OOH, Digital, Video and Social.
AGENCY: CHANDELIER CREATIVE
Creative Director overseeing the relaunch of Sephora Collection - tone of voice, visual direction, brand identity. Our mission was to win the loyalty of on-the-rise young women around the US, and for Sephora Collection to be her one-stop beauty fix.
Focusing on educating and inspiring our audience via content offering 'guided choice', the campaign prioritized Instagram (monthly model and influencer shoots in studio and on location, illustration, still-life, video), with touchpoints across OOH, experiential, print and in-store.
AGENCY: CHANDELIER CREATIVE
Creative Director for Old Navy Summer 2016 pre-roll videos directed by Mei Tao, and Spring/Summer 2016 Tees and Accessories social shoots.
Associate Creative Director for 2016 Back to School '#MySquad' TVC, competition and social media content.
AGENCY: LAIRD & PARTNERS
Senior copy-writer and editor of the KARL LAGERFELD bi-annual magazine from 2012 – 2015, via New York creative agency Laird & Partners. The most recent versions for Autumn/Winter 2014 and Spring/Summer 2015 are large-scale comic newspapers entitled, The Karl Daily.
Editorial direction, copywriting and tone of voice for launch of Milk Makeup, for application across site copy and content, social and advertising material.
AGENCY: MOTHER NYC
Senior copywriter and voice of ʻLittle Marinaʼ for Missoni & Targetʼs large-scale collaboration over a three month period in 2011. Working with MOTHER creative agency New York.
'Best In Show' Award Winner: One Show NY
ASOS – US Editor
2011 – 2013
• Launch editor of biggest online retailer in the world, ASOS.com, large-scale US site.
• Creating the US editorial style guide for womenswear, menswear and social media.
• Monthly editorial campaign strategy and execution, translating campaign messaging and competitions across site, email and all social media platforms.
• Launching multiple social media platforms in the US, overseeing and commissioning all editorial content.
• Concepting and art directing shoots and videos - highlights including the successful '4th July Edit with Cory Kennedy' (generating over $1 Million in revenue in one day), 'More Looks Less Luggage', 'Halloween Party Monsters' and 'Valentine's Day, Pair Up & Share The Love' campaigns. All campaigns included social engagement including competitions, live google-hangouts and live twitter chats with key influencers.
Nasty Gal – Editorial Director
2014 – 2015
• Creating the 2015 Editorial Strategy, Copywriting Style Guide, Social Media Style Guide and Nasty Gal's first Brand Book implemented late 2014.
• Managed the editorial department, which included senior and junior content editors, a social media team and product copywriting team.
• Monthly campaign strategy and execution for key retail moments, holidays and cultural events.
Copywriter for MAC cosmetics advertising material.
Creating all editorial content for the men's and women's Marc by Marc Jacobs' extensive quarterly seasonal guide (Fall/Winter, Spring/Summer, Resort and Holiday) from 2012 - 2014. Covering ready-to-wear, accessories, leather goods and footwear.
Indigo Clarke for H&M: Styllist for H&Mʼs Fall/Winter 2012 collection available via Elle.com and in stores nationwide (US).
2011 – 2012 ʻMonki Television girl of the monthʼ for Swedish fashion label MONKI (subsidiary of H&M), and featured writer for Monki Magazine.
2009 - 2014 New York Editor of TOPSHOPʼs bi-annual 214 Magazine. Also reporting on New York Fashion Week for Topshopʼs inside-out.com each season.
Highway Of The Brave by Indigo Clarke
"Narrating a spoken word, New York-based, Australian writer, Indigo Clarke lent a beautifully dark prose of short fiction to accompany Something Else's Spring 2012 'Outlaw' collection. Inspiring and collaborating on several elements of the collection including three unique ‘Indigo’ designs, Clarke lent her celestial illusion to the Something Else girl."
Fashion Features Editor of Swarovski Rocks 2008 – 2010. Creating and commissioning all feature articles within the magazine, and interviewing all designers sponsored by Swarovski in both London and New York each season.
Editorial consultant for farfetch.com since 2009, contributing interviews with celebrities including Zoe Kravitz and fashion designers including Christopher Kane, Giles Deacon and Alexander Wang to the award-winning London-based e-commerce site.